preload
basicPlayer

New Website - 1 week passed and we still remain with TheSh**

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis

PostPosted: 7 Oct 2013 06:52   Post subject: New Website - 1 week passed and we still remain with TheSh** Reply with quote

Seriously?

There are so many free websites with fair rartings (even depending much on the stats of a player each match). And the administrator "still couldn't find one" (rather hasn't even searched one yet)?
talzano
Verbandsliga
Verbandsliga 

PostPosted: 7 Oct 2013 12:28   Post subject: Reply with quote

They are depending on the ratings from the sun,who are the most shity ratings so far,i'm with you...
so many sites with objectively ratings,and they are stucked with the sun,
it's pity....

PostPosted: 7 Oct 2013 13:08   Post subject: Reply with quote

talzano wrote:
They are depending on the ratings from the sun,who are the most shity ratings so far,i'm with you...
so many sites with objectively ratings,and they are stucked with the sun,
it's pity....

Well, because there are some (new) issues with TheSun now (they somehow forget to rate some players like for example Stockdale), a Moderator informed us (look up in one of those topics in this section) that the Administrator is already looking for a new rating-website but that has been already a week ago. Seriously, how long can such a search take? It's not difficult to find a decent rating-site. Every site is better than TheSun anway (okay, expect goal.com - their rating is even more shitty).

PostPosted: 7 Oct 2013 14:19   Post subject: new scoring Reply with quote

think we better suggest some,remembering that comunio has international appeal,and that scores need to be quick,accessible and reliable-can i suggest the offical barclays premier league fantasy football....
Page 1 of 1