preload
basicPlayer

New rating system whoscored

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2014 13:25   Post subject: New rating system whoscored Reply with quote

The points awarded are still very low ... The average rating of the top players are:

Suarez: 8.6 = 8 comunio points
Ramsey: 7.7 = 5 comunio points
Agüero: 7.7 = 5 comunio points
Rooney: 7.7 = 5 comunio points
Gerrard: 7.6 = 5 comunio points

It is not real, the best players should be at an average of 7/8 points. With this new system the majority of players will be difficult to rise 2-point game
falconera
Verbandsliga
Verbandsliga 

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2014 15:51   Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this system because is based on player statistics, is true that the point system is quite different and less generous with the top players and probably too mean with the rest of players, because all the scale of points is different. In any case, the average scores that you put add missing points comunio giving by goals
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014 11:17   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a big shit. Change now?? Less points means that now it´s more difficult catch out the leader of your community. It´s absolutely unfair so I don´t like at all. I'd like leave the ratings like always.
falconera
Verbandsliga
Verbandsliga 

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014 13:54   Post subject: Reply with quote

budweiser wrote:
It's a big shit. Change now?? Less points means that now it´s more difficult catch out the leader of your community. It´s absolutely unfair so I don´t like at all. I'd like leave the ratings like always.

I disagree, points comparison:

THE SUN:

TOTTENHAM (29 POINTS)
Lloris, Hugo 2
Rose, Danny 2
Walker, Kyle (Off - 48') -2
Dawson, Michael 2
Chiriches, Vlad 0
Lennon, Aaron 2
Eriksen, Christian (Off - 76') 6
Dembele, Mousa 2
Bentaleb, Nabil 4
Adebayor, Emmanuel 2
Soldado, Roberto (Off - 58') 0

Defoe 7
Naughton 2
Chadli 0

CRYSTAL PALACE (24 POINTS)
Speroni, Julian 2
Mariappa, Adrian 0
Delaney, Damien 4
Gabbidon, Danny 4
Parr, Jonathan 4
Puncheon, Jason (Off - 82') -2
Ward, Joel 2
Jedinak, Mile 2
Bolasie, Yannick (Off - 69') 0
Jerome, Cameron (Off - 69') 4
Chamakh, Marouane 4

Guedioura, Adlene (On - 82') 0
Gayle, Dwight (On - 69') 0
Williams, Jonathan (On - 69') 0

WHOSCORED:
TOTTENHAM (59 POINTS)
Lloris, Hugo 5
Rose, Danny 3
Walker, Kyle (Off - 48') 0
Dawson, Michael 6
Chiriches, Vlad 7
Lennon, Aaron 5
Eriksen, Christian (Off - 76') 8
Dembele, Mousa 5
Bentaleb, Nabil 6
Adebayor, Emmanuel 4
Soldado, Roberto (Off - 58') 1

Defoe 7
Naughton 2
Chadli 0

CRYSTAL PALACE (20 POINTS)
Speroni, Julian 1
Mariappa, Adrian 1
Delaney, Damien 2
Gabbidon, Danny 2
Parr, Jonathan 2
Puncheon, Jason (Off - 82') -3
Ward, Joel 1
Jedinak, Mile 3
Bolasie, Yannick (Off - 69') 3
Jerome, Cameron (Off - 69') 1
Chamakh, Marouane 5

Guedioura, Adlene (On - 82') 1
Gayle, Dwight (On - 69') 1
Williams, Jonathan (On - 69') 0

IN ALL: THE SUN: 53 POINTS / WHOSCORED: 79 POINTS

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014 14:11   Post subject: Reply with quote

Los valores que aparecen en la nota que sacó el equipo de Comunio no se corresponden exactamente con los que aparecen en el apartado de Reglas/Rules. Por ejemplo:
Bentaleb (Tottenham), puntuado con un 7,8 en Whoscored, ¿qué puntos obtendría, un 6 (7,8-8=6ptos según lo que publicó Comunio) o un 5 (según Rules un 6 equivale a 7,9)?
falconera
Verbandsliga
Verbandsliga 

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2014 14:34   Post subject: Reply with quote

HighburyII wrote:
Los valores que aparecen en la nota que sacó el equipo de Comunio no se corresponden exactamente con los que aparecen en el apartado de Reglas/Rules. Por ejemplo:
Bentaleb (Tottenham), puntuado con un 7,8 en Whoscored, ¿qué puntos obtendría, un 6 (7,8-8=6ptos según lo que publicó Comunio) o un 5 (según Rules un 6 equivale a 7,9)?

Diría que en las reglas no está bien explicado porque no hay intervalos. Creo que en las reglas han cogido el número del medio, es decir, entre 6,3 y 6,5 = 1 punto, han puesto 6,4 en la tabla como valor medio del intervalo pero no es una forma de explicar las cosas sino que lleva a la confusión.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014 12:22   Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally unfair this new system, the teams that people have created are based on Thesun rating system, and not this new one, its true that every matchday there are missing points, but Ive got total different score of points if I look whoscored or Thesun. Januzaj starman in thesun with 9 thesun points, 7.7 in WhoScored. Shawcross had 5 thesun points that means 0 points in comunio and 4.7 in whoscored, that is -6 in comunio. The system is totally different and people who made their team based on a thesun rating system are clearly disadvanteged. I mean how can Ross Barkley has a rating of 7.19 in whoscored? he is at the level of people like Gabiddon or Tomkins!! for god sake!
falconera
Verbandsliga
Verbandsliga 

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014 13:32   Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlettto wrote:
Totally unfair this new system, the teams that people have created are based on Thesun rating system, and not this new one, its true that every matchday there are missing points, but Ive got total different score of points if I look whoscored or Thesun. Januzaj starman in thesun with 9 thesun points, 7.7 in WhoScored. Shawcross had 5 thesun points that means 0 points in comunio and 4.7 in whoscored, that is -6 in comunio. The system is totally different and people who made their team based on a thesun rating system are clearly disadvanteged. I mean how can Ross Barkley has a rating of 7.19 in whoscored? he is at the level of people like Gabiddon or Tomkins!! for god sake!

It's true, I think the new system is better than the sun, but maybe would have been better option to apply after the season

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014 15:32   Post subject: Reply with quote

falconera wrote:

Carlettto wrote:

It's true, I think the new system is better than the sun, but maybe would have been better option to apply after the season

Agreed For me this new rating system is better but maybe this is not the moment to apply because there are many players that at the begining of season made transfers and solds according the sun rating system and now they are in disadvantage
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2014 00:34   Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your feedback. We tried to change the ratings' media as soon as possible because it's not in our interest that our users have to pay to see the media's ratings.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2014 16:20   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Whoscored is a massive upgrade to the Sun. It minimises subjectivity and gives us the possibility to check ratings during matches. I was shocked to see a player with -5 points in a game but I'm okay with it. It'll take time to adapt but overall this is a very good change.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2014 19:13   Post subject: Reply with quote

Some ratings change in WhoScored... Yesterday (21:00h) Figueroa had 7.4 and today 7.7, for example.
talzano
Verbandsliga
Verbandsliga 

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2014 21:18   Post subject: Reply with quote

well to say that u based your team depending on the suns rating system is a little bit poor,
i think is the whoscored rating system is better than the suns cause now u get also minus pts,and it doesn't mater if a player is a star or not...
But also true it was not so right to change rating system so late,cause of the different of the points...
generally for me the whoscored is far more better than the sun....
and the live rating ,ok a litle bit weird cause i think u need some time to edit the ratings,but also cooldont need to wait 2 or 3 days

PostPosted: 20 Jan 2014 23:03   Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I find wrong is that SOME of the changed notes in WhoScored were modified in comunio on Wednesday. I repeat: all or none.
Page 1 of 1