preload
basicPlayer

What would you do if you first met a full size sex doll?

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Premier League Talk
Nancyfrank
Kreisliga
Kreisliga 

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2024 03:40   Post subject: What would you do if you first met a full size sex doll? Reply with quote

The first time I saw a lifelike silicone sex doll was at BestRealDoll. After searching online on Google and doing a lot of comparisons, I chose the BestRealdoll website, a store that specializes in selling sex dolls. Because it has a very large production base and has trained professional sex doll designers and developers, when I asked what the best sex doll is and this is my first time buying a sex doll, they would not recommend it. Very expensive sex dolls, but recommended me some low-priced and high-quality full-size sex dolls and promised that they would arrive at my address in 2 to 5 working days. I purchased their beautiful full size sex doll with some hesitation and when I received it I was absolutely amazed, the best craftsmanship and customer service, answered all my questions when I wanted to buy extra When buying a tpe sex doll head, the customer service gave me a bigger discount and gave me a wig, which made me very satisfied.
Their stock sex dolls all come with standing feet, which makes me satisfied. If possible, I will buy my future sex dolls from them and recommend them to many people around me.
[img=https://www.bestrealdoll.com/cdn/shop/files/5_e5832037-6f2c-4f38-85f8-fe46a6df5f18.jpg?v=1706179976&width=1000][/img]
Back to top View user's profile