preload
basicPlayer

DEFOE RATING 0 ????

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 01:13   Post subject: DEFOE RATING 0 ???? Reply with quote

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3318100/Aston-Villa-1-Tottenham-2.html

You seriously need to get rid of these the-rubbish-sun ratings!!!!! Let me quote from

THE SUN MATCH CENTRE LIVE COMMENTARY:

Quote:
Rafael Van der Vaart's opener handed Spurs a deserved lead, but both sides will be disappointed with the officials after a string of contentious decisions. Younes Kaboul had a goal disallowed even though the ball did not appear to go out of play and Emile Heskey was denied a possible penalty after being brought down by Heurelho Gomes in the box, but Martin Atkinson and his assistants saved the strangest decision until last, sending off the previously lively Jermain Defoe for an innocuous aerial challenge with James Collins. Presumably the linesman thought an elbow had been thrown, but there seemed to be little evidence of that.

That Rating does not reflect the Sun's intention. Maybe they wanted to get him out of the rating! You seriously should look for better ratings!!!

THANKS!

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 01:26   Post subject: Reply with quote

More of the Sun shit:

- West Brom loses 0-2 and everybody gets a grade 8? While winners Stoke get a shit?
- Rooney and Giggs (both didn't play well and Giggs even got subbed) get a 9 while Berbatov with 2 goals just gets an 8? (So Rooney and Giggs get the same grade Berba got when he smashed 5 against Blackburn

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 01:36   Post subject: Reply with quote

0 score??that must be a mistake. -16 points?

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 02:40   Post subject: Reply with quote

rooney is gay. thesun is a bad newspaper.

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 03:31   Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't 0 a lowest rating you can get (equals to -10 points)?

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 09:34   Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just crazy once more:

crouch got a 3, jenas played for 5 min. doing a good job and got a 2! Corluka played only seconds and got a 2 too.

these guys are sick..

In addition, Krul made a terrible match and a 5.
West Brom too, had 5 players with 8 despite losing the game..

I can honestly tell you that whichever match I watch, the next day I get always surprised with the ratings, the guys should drink some tea and leave football alone.

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 11:49   Post subject: Reply with quote

west brom who lost form bolton have much better ratings then west ham who won 1-3...
gsus77

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 11:54   Post subject: Reply with quote

sueha86 wrote:
More of the Sun shit:

- West Brom loses 0-2 and everybody gets a grade 8? While winners Stoke get a shit?
- Rooney and Giggs (both didn't play well and Giggs even got subbed) get a 9 while Berbatov with 2 goals just gets an 8? (So Rooney and Giggs get the same grade Berba got when he smashed 5 against Blackburn

You didn't see Man-United vs Sunderland. Giggs played very well in first half, Rooney did a great match and Berbatov also. For me, the best player was Craig Gordon who saved to Blackcats for receiving 4 or 5 goals...

Bolton-West Brom report on Premier League official website
http://www.premierleague.com/page/MatchReports/0,,12306~51967,00.html

They say that West Brom had many chances and played well, but Wanderers put goals...
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 11:57   Post subject: Reply with quote

It´s imposible!!!! Defoe has -16 points, and, if you see the sun defoe had 0 points!! Is it an error?

Please, you have to revise the puntuation because it isn´t logical!!!

I hope an answer please.

My name is David, and my community is "vamos habana!!!"

Thank´s
gsus77

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 11:59   Post subject: Reply with quote

Legbe wrote:
west brom who lost form bolton have much better ratings then west ham who won 1-3...

Fulham - West Ham was a very bored match. I undestood yesterday because both teams are in the danger zone.

Fulham played very very bad; Robert Green (he made two great saves) and Cole were the best in Hammers.
gsus77

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 12:02   Post subject: Reply with quote

DEM012 wrote:
It´s imposible!!!! Defoe has -16 points, and, if you see the sun defoe had 0 points!! Is it an error?

Please, you have to revise the puntuation because it isn´t logical!!!

I hope an answer please.

My name is David, and my community is "vamos habana!!!"

Thank´s

Note 0 = -10 comunio points
red card = -6 comunio points
Total = -16 comunio points

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 12:18   Post subject: Reply with quote

gsus77 wrote:

Legbe wrote:

Fulham - West Ham was a very bored match. I undestood yesterday because both teams are in the danger zone.

Fulham played very very bad; Robert Green (he made two great saves) and Cole were the best in Hammers.

I watched the whole match and west ham was much better than the ratings...
Fulham, indeed didn't play well..

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 12:24   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank´s, so, It´s correct

klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2010 02:06   Post subject: Reply with quote

@sueha86: thanks for your feedback! We're thankful for new suggestions concerning the rating media!
Page 1 of 1