preload
basicPlayer

Points of Livermore (Hull) and Parker (Fulham)

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis
dbf33
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 1 Oct 2013 19:04   Post subject: Points of Livermore (Hull) and Parker (Fulham) Reply with quote

Is there any mistake about these two players?

Livermore did not get any points from comunio for his last match and Parker got 0 points according to comunio (sun gave him 2). I am not sure about Parker's points, because of his early injury.

thank you
Back to top View user's profile
dbf33
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 1 Oct 2013 19:17   Post subject: Reply with quote

there are more players without points. you would not complete the calculation without these points. Now there are a lot mistakes for every community. One of them is ''The best line-up''.
falconera
Verbandsliga
Verbandsliga 

PostPosted: 1 Oct 2013 19:43   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Livermore too, he played 90 minutes in the last match. I think so he has done more than 0 points, above all, because Hull City has made good scores in the last match.
gsus77

PostPosted: 1 Oct 2013 22:08   Post subject: Reply with quote

Parker hasn't points because he played less than 10 minutes. In that case, the player has 0 points in Comunio.

Livermore hasn't rating in The Sun. So, they can not have Comunio points of ratings in Matchday 6.

Administrator is looking for an another newspaper/web to take the ratings because of the problems with The Sun. I'll hope that he can find it very soon!!
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 1 Oct 2013 22:28   Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any problem with admin's subscription in sun?

In first five fixtures of Premier League there were ratings for every player. Why does this change now?

I and two other players are plus players in our league of 12 people. I think that is not good for you not to have some players' ratings. I don't want an unfair situation for some teams in my league. Are you able to see the points from sun for these players(every underlined player as you mentioned in a previous post) at least for now?

I ask this because I don't know if free edition and paied edition in sun's game have the same access in every player's rating. The free edition shows all ratings except from the underlined players' in comunio's forum. So the ratings in our game.

thank you

PostPosted: 1 Oct 2013 23:48   Post subject: Reply with quote

Much webs and newspapres, all free, give ratings at every EPL match, so we can inmediatly seen it and make our calculations. Too see it at SUN you have to pay (dreamteamfc forgets a lot of notes) and then the don't rate some players? WTF!

Sun isn't free anymore? Ok, let's change and take ratings from other mail/web.
gsus77

PostPosted: 2 Oct 2013 13:54   Post subject: Reply with quote

dbf33 wrote:
Is there any problem with admin's subscription in sun?

In first five fixtures of Premier League there were ratings for every player. Why does this change now?

I and two other players are plus players in our league of 12 people. I think that is not good for you not to have some players' ratings. I don't want an unfair situation for some teams in my league. Are you able to see the points from sun for these players(every underlined player as you mentioned in a previous post) at least for now?

I ask this because I don't know if free edition and paied edition in sun's game have the same access in every player's rating. The free edition shows all ratings except from the underlined players' in comunio's forum. So the ratings in our game.

thank you

The Sun (in paid page and link to their fantasy) doesn't rate to underlined players in Matchday 6 Points post. If they don't rate, Comunio can not give points to those footballers. Mournfully, Comunio can not do anything.

As i explained, the administrador is looking for other media to rate the game. The Sun is giving a lot of problems.

Kind regards
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 2 Oct 2013 22:03   Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks for your answer
Page 1 of 1