preload
basicPlayer

Which Homepage give the rating points ?

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis
InterReal
Kreisliga
Kreisliga 

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2014 08:25   Post subject: Which Homepage give the rating points ? Reply with quote

Hello,

Which page give the rating points/marks for the palyers ?

Thx

Björn
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2014 11:17   Post subject: Reply with quote

Comunio ist einfach nur nervig!
Wie kann mandenn so asozial sein und einen Tag vor Beginn den Notengeber wechseln????

Ich habe die gesamte Pre-Season alles auf whoscored ausgerichtet und mein Team danach aufgebaut und jetzt so ein Dreck! Und dafür zahlt man noch Geld...

Hätte man das nicht mal früher ansprechen können, dass es evtl. einen Wechsel gibt?

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2014 12:35   Post subject: Reply with quote

here you go: http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/

and its not "asozial",
it would be asozial, if the comunio team comes to your house and piss in your bed to get your points...

My question (maybe some1 will answer): is there also a live-update-system as at whoscored?

If no1 answer, you´re maybe really "asozial" and i will see it tomorrow....

greets
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2014 12:42   Post subject: Reply with quote

@TorresMZ11: it also comes suprising for us that we'll not be able to use the whoscored ratings any more. Unfortunately, we've had to look for a new partner.

@blaize4: no but they will rate the players whithin three hours after the match.

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2014 09:28   Post subject: Reply with quote

klausa wrote:
@TorresMZ11: it also comes suprising for us that we'll not be able to use the whoscored ratings any more. Unfortunately, we've had to look for a new partner.

@blaize4: no but they will rate the players whithin three hours after the match.

Ok Klausa,i like comunio and its unique player set up-scoring used to be a right pain as it was dependant on journalists whims(ok you can see where this is going..)with the sun and then we were introduced to the wonderful scientific world of who scored giving hope to burnley and leicester full backs being rewarded for their work-and squads were built around these scoring systems.
we're now back in journalists hands-I suspect that international stars for big teams will get the scores and once again the scoring system is not transparent....

Klausa-we all live in the real world where contracts/agreements have to be made-could you explain why comunio had to move away from whoscored 2 days before the season started-the new scoring system will always be known as the tony pulis method....

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2014 02:22   Post subject: Reply with quote

Announced 2 days before start? Come on WTF! A month making a team looking whoscored ratings and now totally unusful. Spanish and German comunio are well treated, Premier league is the very poor brother

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2014 18:03   Post subject: Reply with quote

Which of these two Liverpool-Southampton ratings is correct?:

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/liverpool-fc/380978-liverpool-vs-southampton-match-report.html

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/379973-vavel-ratings-first-matchday-of-premier-league-20142015.html

Both of them are taken from Vavel.com, but I don't know which one should I consider. I also noticed that in other matches, some players have decimal ratings...

I don't mind the change of rating web, but I think it should be clearer in order to enjoy Comunio better.

Thanks!

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2014 22:39   Post subject: Reply with quote

pedr wrote:
The best points are available on SPAM and converted to comunio points.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014 22:36   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

you're finding the ratings here.

We're really sorry but we're not allowed to take the whoscored ratings.
jay-kay
Kreisliga
Kreisliga 

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014 02:50   Post subject: Reply with quote

u got wrong notes for the players mignolet, lovren, henderson and sterling. they all got 8/10 points so the must have more points than 4,2,4 and 6!!!

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/liverpool-fc/381005-liverpool-2-1-southampoton-reds-off-to-winning-start.html
Wigan UK
Kreisliga
Kreisliga 

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014 06:29   Post subject: Rating Reply with quote

Chambers and Debuchy had the same Rating...but Chambers recive 2 Points and Debuchy 4...after the First Matchday I dont like Vavel !!!

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014 11:23   Post subject: Error in scoring Manchester City players. Reply with quote

In the web vavel.com, Touré has 6 note and has only given 2 points when I should have given 4 and 7 Aguero took a note and scored a goal and has just released 7 when it should have 9 points. I do not understand, I demand an explanation. These errors distort the game.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014 23:02   Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 1 of 1