preload
basicPlayer

Sportradar ratings?

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 09:12   Post subject: Sportradar ratings? Reply with quote

Hello,

Where are the sportradar player ratings published?
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 09:41   Post subject: Reply with quote

At the moment, the ratings are availale in the player profiles only. There will be an extra site for the ratings soon.
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 10:05   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the good new, in communio france, nobody found any pages to find sportradar ratings...and nobody answer us about this ! thanks again

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 10:22   Post subject: Reply with quote

Can somebody send a Link of the Arsenal-ratings? Can't find it.
dbf33
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 13:14   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't understand why every year you are changing the source of the ratings.. and it is even worse that you make the changes just before the kickoff of the first fixture.. why don't you change the source in june for example? Stop ruining the game

The questions are:
- can anyone see the ratings in sportradar if he doesn't have a professional account?
- when will the site you mentioned be ready?
- are you going to update the ratings in the comunio database just after the match for the whole year or will it take you two,three or more days? I am asking this in order to pay the plus edition, if i am going to see the ratings soon after the result

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 13:38   Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing on the french lgue 1 communio.

All my friends players are upset ! No way to follow our teams as usual !

I give you esamples of different ratings from the 1st ligue 1 daymatch, last week.

Maybe the ratings are better with the new system, but be careful you can easy make -10 pts in one day match...

FRENCH FIRST DAY MATCH ESAMPLES OF RATINGS

fwd: nakoulma -6 pts (sofascore 0 pt) lost 3-0
mdf: darbion -4 pts (sofascore 1 pt) draw 1-1
gkp: kamara -6 pts (sofascore -1 pt) lost 4-0

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 13:46   Post subject: Sofascore Reply with quote

Sofascore was by far the best source. Please change it again

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 13:49   Post subject: Reply with quote

When you said "soon" for the extra site Klausa, do you mean next week, next month or later ?

Please give us others informations if you can

A lot of players are lost and upset, nobody answer us on ligue1, so thank you Klausa to try to help all of us
dimlig21
Kreisliga
Kreisliga 

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 14:55   Post subject: Reply with quote

what is this sportradar there arent any players rating..... Sofascore was the best site we want it back.......

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 16:43   Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the ratings mates? Sofascore was perfect, this is nosense
dbf33
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 23:54   Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, it is vital to have answers to these questions:
- can anyone see the ratings in sportradar if he doesn't have a professional account?
- when will the site you mentioned be ready?
- are you going to update the ratings in the comunio database just after the match for the whole year or will it take you two,three or more days? I am asking this in order to pay the plus edition, if i am going to see the ratings soon after the result
- why there are NOT ratings of 4 and 9? not even one player has the rating 4 or 9 in the live table as I have been informed. (there are 0=-6, 1=-4, 2=-2, 3=0, 5=2, 6=4, 7=6, 8=8, 10=10). is this a bug?

take care of these questions.. many thanks

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 00:34   Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this web http://premier.clubcomunio.com here you can find the ratings. Also i have to say that the new ratings are to much heavys. With sofascore i will get 15 points, but with sportradar i have a -12!!!!!! So be prepared my friends, is going to be hard this season!

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 06:12   Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you change the rating site???
The rating on sportradar isnt realistic.
Please change back!!!

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 06:19   Post subject: Reply with quote

Also you must revise the grading.
Otherwise it will be impossible to get more than 5 points per matchday.

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 11:54   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah so far sportradar's ratings are awful, it seems any player on a losing team is gonna pile up the negative ratings, and the scrubs playing for the best teams are gonna see their ratings skyrocket.

And what's more important, the way of rating is the complete opposite of what sofascore used to be, which means whichever strategy you used to build your team is worth nothing now, the players you thought you stole at a good price might not be worth playing now, and players you though were gonna be useless are gonna run up the score.

Sofascore had a nice clean layout were you could see in real time how your player was doing, this sportradar stuff is a black box with ridiculously polarizing ratings.

I've been playing for 10+ years and this may be my last one, seeing how things are going.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 15:13   Post subject: Reply with quote

we will post the ratings for the 1st matchday tomorrow here in the forum.

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 17:49   Post subject: Reply with quote

bodiebruh wrote:
Yeah so far sportradar's ratings are awful, it seems any player on a losing team is gonna pile up the negative ratings, and the scrubs playing for the best teams are gonna see their ratings skyrocket.

And what's more important, the way of rating is the complete opposite of what sofascore used to be, which means whichever strategy you used to build your team is worth nothing now, the players you thought you stole at a good price might not be worth playing now, and players you though were gonna be useless are gonna run up the score.

Sofascore had a nice clean layout were you could see in real time how your player was doing, this sportradar stuff is a black box with ridiculously polarizing ratings.

I've been playing for 10+ years and this may be my last one, seeing how things are going.

110% agree
dbf33
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2017 22:39   Post subject: Reply with quote

are u going to use and publish these ratings? are u insane? you destroyed everything.. no answer and no action from u to restore the game.. you are not seeing the obvious.. after so many years, I've never seen such a ridiculous decision with the source of the ratings.. what if you are going to post them here in the forum..? the team, which loses a game, is taking 0,1,2 ratings.. and the team, which wins a game, is taking 7,8,10 (there isn't a 9 rating) ratings.. let's buy all the users only players from the first teams in the premier league standings..

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017 08:52   Post subject: Reply with quote

The motivations behind the switch are unclear as everything else in this game. The mods do not give a damn about the community (or whatever these few people playing the english version of the game should be called).

A couple of years ago, you pissed everyone off when you switched from whoscored to those mindblowing clowns of Vavel. These days you apparently decided to reach new frontiers by switching to the worst possible source of ratings for such a game. The reasons are pretty evident and already explained in prior posts so there is no need to get into that.

It is honestly inexplicable though why you treat the english version of the game in such a manner. You have however many communities participate in the game do their planning and in the last moment you say "screw you and your planning" and you switch to a new rating agency. If you dared do this to the spanish or german version of the game, you would have a catastrophe to manage with the forum exploding in protest. But this is the english version and we do not really care about it, do we?

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017 11:47   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this ratings are shitty, players didn't do a damn thing got 10 and others who played a descent game got -4
If you continue with this sports fucking radar, no one will play this game, we'll switch to Fit or Yahoo
Please bring back sofascore or at least whoscored
dbf33
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017 11:51   Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikhitaryan 10 rating - 12 points
Ozil 10 rating - 10 points
Eriksen 10 rating - 10 points

you are sooooo good.. you didn't give a damn shit when I wrote that there aren't any ratings of 4 or 9.. in the rules of comunio 9 is 10 points and 10 is 12 points.. for the time being some got with 10 rating 10 and some 12 points.. not to mention that 3 is 0 points in the game and in the rules 4 is 0 points.. keep going

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017 12:42   Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of liked sofascore. It was transparent, immediate and largely fair in my view.

I also have to agree that the motivation behind the change is not clear. I don't mean to tell you how to run your site but it would be reasonable to take the community's views on the rating agency before switching... And this was last minute switch too!

But in any case my original questions was, where are the results published? I get it that this website http://premier.clubcomunio.com/ does publish them somewhat 24 hours later but this is not sport-radar. Are we to trust this side-spin website?

Some answers from the moderators would be helpful please

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017 13:30   Post subject: Please give a shit Reply with quote

There are a lot of complaints and questions and you just don't give a shit...

I like your attitude and the business spirit, especially for the players that pay every year to play this ridiculous game...

The only thing where you are succesful at is to to keep us vigilant to wait for a new shit every fuc... summer!

Keep sleeping!

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017 15:57   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sofascore is amazing
edclark
Kreisliga
Kreisliga 

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017 17:17   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only assume Comunio manage to get preferential rates the first year with a new ratings provider. Did Sofascore put the price up for year 2 or whoscored for that matter the year previously. It can be the only reason, why else change something that wasn't broken. Clearly nobody tested the new rating system offered by sportrader which is pretty disappointing. Still its not all lost comunio there is still time for you to go back to sofascore and on beg for them to rake us back. Beg like a dog for a bone, beg like a fat kid for a Mars bar i don't teally care just fix this.

Gabriel Jesus played and was involved the whole game terrorising Brighton's defence. He missed some chances and even got a yellow card but still 0 points. The same points Alexi Sanchez got sat on the bench dreaming of Paris. 0 points! Surely Jesus's eyebrows deserve ine point alone!?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2